These vegan meatballs with this delicious gravy will make you want more. Coming to Winter season this gluten-free meal is warm, vegan, hearty, and easy to make. The meat-free balls are perfect for lunch, dinner and even as a snack.
You can enjoy these meatless balls over mashed potatoes or spaghetti. They also taste delicious with rice!
• ½ cup Organic Besan Flour
• ¼ cup Organic Sunflower Kernels
• ½ tsp Organic Herb – Fennel Seed
• ¼ tsp Gourmet Organic Herb – Paprika Sweet
• pinch of Gourmet Organic Herb – Chilli Flakes
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Oregano
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Sage
• ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
• ½ teaspoon Gourmet Organic Herb – Pepper Black Cracked
• 2 tablespoon Savoury Yeast Flakes
• ½ onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• handful of fresh dill or basil
• ¼ cup of water (as needed)
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Put all of the ingredients and half the water in a food processor or blender.
Pulse until smooth, but still a little rough. If the batter is too thick to process, add more water as needed.
Form the batter into balls with wet hands, and place them evenly on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until the balls are crispy and slightly browned around the outside.
Let cool for a minute or two before removing from the sheet, and serve.